CARBON MONOXIDE TESTING

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic, odorless, colorless, and tasteless gas that can be found in your home.  According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, "about 50,000 people in the U.S. visit the emergency department each year due to accidental CO poisoning."  This poisonous gas could make its way into your home from your HVAC system. Examples of this include a poorly ventilated or improperly sealed furnace, or poorly sealed ducts in your garage introducing car exhaust fumes into your HVAC system. If left unchecked, CO could reach dangerous levels in your home. CO poisoning is entirely preventable. Protect yourself and your family by having your heating system checked. Zion Custom Air technicians utilize state of the art technology to detect specific levels of carbon monoxide in your home and identify its source. As a result, we can act to address and correct any and all equipment that is producing this harmful gas.

HOW TO RECOGNIZE CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

THE MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS INCLUDE:

  • Headaches

  • Dizziness

  • Weakness

  • Nausea

  • Vomiting

  • Chest Pain

  • Confusion 

IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION

TIP 1: If you suspect excessive CO levels in your home, ventilation is key. Open your windows, fireplace flue, etc, to reduce your levels of exposure. 

 

TIP 2: Check the batteries in your CO detector and be sure to press the "test" button to ensure the CO detector is operating properly.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK YOUR HOME'S CARBON MONOXIDE LEVELS FOR SAFETY, GIVE US A CALL TODAY! WE USE STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY TO ACCURATELY DETECT SPECIFIC LEVELS OF CARBON MONOXIDE AND IDENTIFY ITS SOURCE.

Heating and Air Conditioning Specialists

EXPERIENCE OUR FIVE STAR SERVICE FOR YOURSELF TODAY!

18723 Via Princessa Suite #135 ​Santa Clarita, CA 91387 - 661.361.3535  

PROUDLY SERVING SANTA CLARITA, PALMDALE, LANCASTER, & SAN FERNANDO VALLEY